It is available in four sizes to accommodate toddlers, children, teens and adults and is recommended for those with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions.
- Height adjustable to ensure proper fit and accommodate future growth
- Large 8” front swivel wheels for easier maneuverability over uneven surfaces and obstacles.
- On/off one-directional rear wheels prevents walker from rolling backwards.
- Simple to disengage when walking skills improve
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends reduce strain on user’s hands
- Folds easily for compact storage and transport
- 3- year limited warranty
The Klip’s choice of accessories accommodates children with a range of supportive positioning requirements. You can choose one or combine multiple accessories for a fully supported upright gait trainer.
Installation is simple and accessories are easily added or removed as walking skills evolve.
Provides lateral hip support, improves alignment and balance, and promotes an upright position. Adjustable strap adds safety when walking. The Pelvic Stabilizer is height and width adjustable and can be used on any size Klip Gait Trainer.
Fully adjustable for comfortable weight-bearing and support from elbow to wrist. Height, depth, and lateral adjustable, the forearm platforms also rotate. The Handgrips extend forward/backward, rotate, and are angle adjustable.
Cushioned Sling Seat
Adjustable sling seat provides weight bearing assistances, stabilizes hip and pelvis and centers user within the walker.
Adjusts resistance on rear wheels to control speed and can offset the impact of asymmetrical weakness.
Protects walls from marks and dents and cushions impact felt by user. The Bumper Guards can be used on any size Klip Gait Trainer and is adaptable to most walker legs.
Seat & Outdoor Wheels