Klip with front swivel wheels allows the user to turn and provides maximum maneuverability.
It is available in four sizes to accommodate toddlers, children, teens and adults and is recommended for those with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions.
- Height adjustable to ensure proper fit and accommodate future growth
- Foot-Activated swivel wheel lock with an audible “click” for easier and greater control
- On/off one-directional rear wheels prevents walker from rolling backwards. Simple to disengage when walking skills improve
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends reduce strain on user’s hands
- Folds easily for compact storage and transport
- 3-year limited warranty
W/ 8″ Outdoor Wheels
W/ Seat & 8″ Outdoor Wheels